The leading career platform for the strategy, management consulting and M&A community
Business Development Manager£30k – £60k
Hiperpool is the leading career platform for the strategy, consulting and M&A community.
Launched in 2015 by two former strategy consultants, we're a tech startup based in London and active across all major business hubs, with a strong presence in the US, UK and Germany.
Our mission is to empower professionals to achieve their career goals and employers to fulfill their vision.
About the Role:
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for bringing new employers to the platform and ensuring that they have a successful and high-quality experience. You will be working with companies from different industries and sizes, from up-and-coming startups to household names.
This is a multifaceted role, which requires regular interfacing with the Marketing, Talent and Product teams to ensure our clients get the best possible experience.
- Map the market to identify potential clients
- Develop, execute, and refine our client acquisition strategy
- Inspire and educate prospective clients on the value of our service versus traditional recruiting channels
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing clients
Work with the Talent team to ensure that clients are being matched with the right candidates
Partner with the Marketing team to generate inbound leads
Provide feedback to the Product team to improve the client experience
- ~2-5 years of experience working in business development, management consulting or similar analytical and client-facing roles
- Enthusiasm to join an early-stage company and help build a game-changing business
- Knowledge of the management consulting and/or investment banking landscape
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- A team player who will put the growth of the company first
- Some recruitment experience would be ideal
- Competitive Salary
- Fun WeWork office in Victoria
- Team lunch and social drinks every Friday
- Weekly football and daily table tennis!