Pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic
Participant Support Representative
Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic for back & joint pain. Hinge Health’s Digital Clinic is the #1 musculoskeletal (MSK) solution for employers and health plans. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching, physical therapy, and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 450+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual to join our Participant Support team, focusing on customer service and support. You must be an excellent communicator, hard-working, organized, possess a willingness to learn, and be comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously. A participant’s needs are constantly top-of-mind for you. This role is remotely based out of our offices in Portland, Chicago, or Minneapolis, and will report to our Senior Manager of Participant Support in Chicago.
The role would be ideal for an applicant seeking an entry-level role. We’re a start-up, which means things here evolve at a rapid pace, so you should be comfortable dealing with ambiguity. But this also means you’ll have the opportunity to grow in your role, as the company grows too. We’re firm believers in letting you own your role and strongly encourage continuous learning.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Provide best in industry support, fielding inquiries and addressing them in a timely and professional manner through various software tools.
- Ensure prompt and clear communication for participants while conveying warmth and empathy.
- Create a delightful Customer Service experience for all individuals both internal and external.
- Develop extensive knowledge of our product, including common technical challenges and troubleshooting techniques.
- Ensure shipments to participants are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Customer Service experience (minimum two years).
- Excellent participant facing communication and writing skills.
- Confidence managing multiple processes and workflows simultaneously.
- Flexibility with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Healthcare background, and/or previous healthcare experience, especially startup healthcare experience.
- Experience with customer support tools (e.g. RingCentral, ZenDesk, Freshdesk) and/or Google Analytics.
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust: We trust our teammates to always act in the team and company’s best interest.
- Hustle: We’re creative, we’re unrelenting, we find a way.
- Effective communication: We’re prompt and concise.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): We’re always willing to learn.
- Frugal: We don’t waste money and especially not time.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional development budget
- Monthly fitness/gym reimbursement
- Annual mental wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medical, dental, vision, mental wellness stipend
3 months of parental leave
Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
Professional Development budget
Opportunity to join a talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s growth
Flexible work environment
Work from home policy
Hinge Health at a glance
Hinge Health focuses on Healthcare, Medical, Fitness, Corporate Wellness, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Portland, London, and Minneapolis. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Hinge Health has raised $126.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.