The video-first virtual career fair platform
Higher Ed Sales Lead
Who We Are
Highre is building the video-first virtual career fair platform, helping universities and businesses move job fairs online, seamlessly. Our mission is to democratize the access to talent and opportunities no matter where they are.
With the pandemic, we are getting more attention and growing fast as the world is rapidly moving into the virtual world. We are working with some of the top universities in the world including Columbia University, UCLA, UC San Diego, Bryant University, Florida International University, The American University in Cairo and more, and the employers like Google, Nestle, FBI, Amazon, Disney, Netflix and many of the top names are attending as exhibiting employers.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can grow with us throughout the various growth phases of our team/product/company.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify, negotiate, and close the sale of the ultimate online career fair platform, Highre
- Actively contact new prospects to build a pipeline of business opportunities
- Generate revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face-to-face appointments, Campus tours, prospecting, and networking.
- Provide excellent service by building unique touch points, promptly responding to requests and establishing a dynamic relationship with university career service customers
- Document communication in a CRM system
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all internal and external contacts
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in sales
- 3 years of sales and/or business development experience in higher education
- Successful experience in independently identifying, negotiating, and contracting winning deals
- Great communication skills in consensus-building and solution-finding...
Be creative about how to get in front of the customers
Here’s our offer:
Be a part of the world’s best accelerator and its top-notch global network with us
Competitive salary (based on your experience)
Flexible work hours and optional remote work environment
Steep learning curve - ABL! (Always Be Learning). We provide all the resources we can
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Highre at a glance
Highre focuses on Recruiting, College Recruiting, Events, University Students, and Higher Education. Their company has offices in United States, Berlin, Brussels, Seoul, and Cherkasy. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Highre has raised $120K of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.