The video-first virtual career fair platform
Highre is a hassle-free online career fair platform, democratizing the career access for talent across the globe. We are a small and fast-moving team where every single person makes a huge impact. We help organizations like Columbia University, UPenn, Wake Forest University, Georgetown University, University of Vermont and many more.
As we are starting to work with bigger customers, we are looking for a passionate designer who can help us take our product to the next level - the enterprise level!
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be a big part of defining the design vision and strategy.
- You’ll drive your designs forward through every step of the process: research, conceptual and interaction design, prototyping, and usability studies.
- You will work closely with engineers to implement our designs down to the last detail.
- You will articulate and convey designs via scenarios, sketches, storyboards and presentations, lo- and hi-fi mockups, detailed interaction specs, prototypes or animations
- Most importantly, you will grow fast with us in the ever-evolving environment!
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience in Product development and User research
- Ability to design products from concept to development
- Experience working in an Agile environment (startups preferred)
- Huge plus for Web app and mobile app development experience
- Plus if you have the experience with following tools: Webflow, Sketch, Invision Abstract, Zeplin, Principle or similar kinds
- Professional fluency in English
- Someone who can grow into the product role
Here’s our offer:
- Be a part of the world’s best accelerator and its top-notch global network
- Competitive salary (based on your experience)
- Flexible work hours and optional remote work environment
- Steep learning curve - ABL! (Always Be Learning). We provide all the resources we can
NOTE: Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Highre at a glance
Highre focuses on Recruiting, College Recruiting, Events, University Students, and Higher Education. Their company has offices in United States, Berlin, Brussels, Seoul, and Cherkasy. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Highre has raised $120K of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.