Full-cycle conversational commerce platform
Business Development Manager (South East Asia)$60k – $120k
Note: This is a full time role only open to Singaporeans, PR and LTP holders.
What will you do?
As a business development manager, you'll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the Jumper.ai business grow. Your work can involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or enhancing the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way. This role is based in Singapore, yet has an expansive scope to the APAC region.
Your primary responsibilities would include things like:
- Identify key accounts as per ICP
- Manage customer lifecycle (prospecting, demo, sales pitches, contract, customer on-boarding and first 3-6 months of customer relationship management)
- Assist partners in sales enablement.
- Work with project managers for customer on-boarding requirements where applicable.
What must you have?
- 4+ years experience in enterprise sales or similar function
- Direct expertise in the South East Asian Markets
- Direct experience in Retail tech, Martech or SaaS Solutions
- Good to have experience and understanding of AI, Martech, and D2C (Direct to Consumer) solutions.
- Good to have fluency in Thai, Bahasa, Malay, Vietnamese or Tagalog.
*Who are we? *
Jumper is the world's first full-cycle conversational commerce and shopper engagement platform used by enterprises like Disney, Unilever, Jollibee, Samsung, BMW, Reckitt Benckiser, and Loreal. Jumper creates omnichannel, messaging-first shopper engagement and in-chat checkout with seamless payments across social, messaging, and web (WhatsApp, Messenger, iMessage, Twitter, SMS, LINE, Google Ads, Brand website, and more).
Jumper’s suite of enterprise solutions personalise the shopper experience, increase ad conversions, offer guided shopping, process orders, collect payments, send notifications, and gather insights for shopper re-engagement. Jumper makes it all happen through chat and contextual involvement of human agents and AI.