Remote: Backend Developer (Python, Rest API Development)$12k – $45k
IMP: While remote, this role is full time contract and job profile is predomantely existing platform enhancement and maintaince. If you are looking for project based roles, this is not the right fit for you.
● Lead product feature developement, update and maintaince across the the project lifecycle.
● Design and code new product features.
- Optimise and improve existing features for scale and new system architecture upgrades.
- Understanding, develop algorithms and services with Third Party API's. ● Document technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements for assigned features and job processes.
- - clear and fluent communication both written and speech. -flexibility to work in timezones closer to GMT 8+ (Singapore).
- Strong experience in Python and Web Frameworks especially webapp2 and Flask.
- Experience with a payments, ecommerce or marketing automation SaaS platform.
- Experience with Rest API development and services architure for third party intergrations.
- Experience with both Relational and Non-relational Database.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- Exposure to Natural Langauge Processing and Machine Learning.
- Experience with in growth stage startup, with ability to build highly scalable product feature and API's.
- Ability to work with remote teams with strong communication skills.
- Ability to take full responsibility of agile, adaptable and on-time delivery of project modules/sprints.
- Eagerness for new challenges and solving complex system architecture requirements.
Degree\Diploma in any of the following: Financial Informatics, Information Technology