Primary care in your pocket. Just what the doctor ordered
Mail-Order Operations Specialist
About GoodRx and HeyDoctor
At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans don't get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. We started with prescriptions, and we've helped Americans save over $20 billion to date. Now, we're aiming to tackle all of healthcare. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
At HeyDoctor, a division of GoodRx, our mission is to make healthcare more affordable and accessible for all Americans. People can get treated by a doctor in minutes on the HeyDoctor telemedicine platform for a variety of conditions, instead of having to wait days for an appointment at a regular doctor's office.
We’re seeking a contractor for a 3 to 6 month assignment (with the possibility of extending further) to assist our patient support team and our mail order pharmacy partner. In this role you’ll track order logistics, processing, and fulfillment, and report and ticket issues to improve internal processes. You’ll work closely with our patient support team, product team, and mail order partners to ensure seamless communication and an exceptional patient experience.
- Field and respond to patient questions and needs related to delivery orders via our patient care portal
- Troubleshoot issues with shipments, billing, and replacement orders
- Work closely with our mail order partners to ensure order fulfillment
- Consolidate, ticket and report common delivery issues patients face to the product and development team
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve or automate processes related to order fulfillment
- Find ways to raise the bar on patient experience, to ensure we’re always delivering the best possible experience to everyone
Skills & Qualifications:
- Superb attention to detail required! This role will involve working across multiple systems to make sure every mail order is correctly processed and fulfilled by our pharmacy partner.
- The ability to think quickly on your feet and problem solve
- 2 years of experience in a shipping logistics, inventory or operations role
- Great written and verbal communication
- Experience with ZenDesk, or another customer support or operations ticket system, is a major plus!
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn the ins and outs of a fast-moving and complex operation
- Competitive compensation
- Mission driven workplace
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.