Digital Customer service platform
Technical Senior Product Marketing Manager
Helpshift bridges the disconnect between conventional customer service channels — such as email and phone support — and a growing consumer base that does more on mobile phones and has a strong preference for messaging as the primary mode of communication. Through Helpshift’s AI-powered customer service platform, companies can resolve issues more efficiently, boosting customer satisfaction in the process. Companies such as Xfinity Home, Microsoft, Tencent, Supercell and hundreds of other leading brands use the Helpshift platform to provide messaging-first customer support. Helpshift is installed on two billion devices worldwide and serves more than 820 million active consumers monthly.
Helpshift is looking for a Technical Senior Product Marketing Manager to support our efforts in launching exciting new offerings to market. If you love to roll up your sleeves, get a deep understanding of both new products and the customers they serve and take those products to market this role is for you.
About the Role
- You will fully understand our customers, what drives them, what they love about our products and where they want to see improvement.
- You will understand the market and become the expert on our competitors, what they offer, where they are strongest and what weaknesses make them unable to match Helpshift.
- You will partner with the product management team to influence roadmap and vision and launch new products to market.
- You will partner with enablement to support the global sales team with up-to-date positioning and sales content.
- You will partner with the customer success organization to evangelize our newest offerings to customers and to build champions among our customer base
- You will quickly switch gears from strategy to execution with a bias towards action and impact.
- You have an understanding of technology and can apply that understanding as you work with the business teams to successfully launch our product into the market.
- You have a passion for understanding customers, what makes them tick, what connects with them and their key pain points.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can convert complex concepts into simple and compelling stories.
- You have excellent project management skills and a proven track record of working cross-functionally.
- You get things done. We are a startup, and we need a Senior Product Marketing Manager who can jump in, find gaps or opportunities, and take action to impact the team.
Helpshift embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Health & wellness
Healthy employees are happy employees. You’ll enjoy full health coverage and we contribute towards your family’s coverage.
Rest and relaxation
We offer generous PTO to provide employees with the time necessary to rest and rejuvenate.
Meals on Us: Catered lunches and weekly Happy Hours
We respect our employees time and offer you free Office cab facility for your hassle free travel.
Learning & development
We are committed to helping our employees develop and grow, making learning and development funding and resources readily available.
Contributing to our community is part of who we are. With regular opportunities to volunteer, we ensure that our impact will be felt across the community.
Helpshift at a glance
Helpshift focuses on Mobile, Internet, SaaS, CRM, and Customer Service. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Pune. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Helpshift has raised $53.05M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.