Mymo increases health system revenue and enables patients to see their doctors sooner
Senior Customer Success Manager$60k – $70k
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, your job is to build, execute, and manage the entire customer relationship post an executed contract. Working directly with key leaders of the company and reporting to the Head of Growth & Strategy, you will play a pivotal role in managing all customer relationships and implementing the MyMO product offering. No day will be the same, as you will be exposed and responsible for making the current process better. This role is extremely dynamic, with direct access to leading health systems and direct exposure to technology innovation within those health systems.
We are a small company where each employee wears multiple hats. The below describes the role as it is currently defined but, as we grow, we are looking for flexible team members with a “self-starter” attitude who are willing to grow with us and jump in wherever needed. Things move quickly here - we’re looking for people who are willing to get scrappy and move projects forward in ambiguous situations.
● Build/execute/manage the entire scope of new/existing customer relationships.
● Speak/be able to communicate externally to technical components of implementations.
● Own and drive all communications externally with customers.
● Identify stakeholders at customer and build out project teams.
● Coordinate communication during implementation and expansion with those project teams.
● Communicate timelines internally and externally for technical integrations, clinical on-boarding, and feature go lives.
● Build processes around informing customers of MyMO’s implementation, expansion, and success.
● Setup meeting cadences to properly inform external stakeholders.
● Establish face to face relationship with key stakeholders at customer.
● Work with customers to identify areas where MyMO can be implemented as an upsell to current contract.
● Make sure Product and Sales are informed of current customer’s needs.
● Help build out internal sales / expansion process.
● Work on efforts to cultivate a great culture and place to work at MyMO.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in healthcare, or a related field
● 3-5 years of experience in Customer Success, Project Management or Account Management, preferably in healthcare
● Experience implementing new processes and communicating them with internal teams
● Great organizational and time management skills
● Motivated and positive approach to solving customer problems large and small.
● Experience communicating with all levels (ex. developers, vendor management, C-levels)
● Strong organizational skills with a proven track record of prioritizing, managing, and executing on multiple priorities successfully.
● Excellent initiative, interpersonal, collaboration and relationship building experience involving developing professional relationships with internal and external clients.
● History of driving complex projects in the face of ambiguity and the ability to wear multiple hats within certain areas of the business.
● Strong Keynote/Powerpoint experience. Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Mymo at a glance
Mymo focuses on Enterprise Software, Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Mobile Enterprise, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://hellomymo.com