Helping renters become homeowners
Full Stack Software Engineer$80k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.5%
Landis is a real estate tech startup on a mission to make homeownership attainable for millions of Americans across the country.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to join our growing engineering team. You’ll be at the heart of our mission to use technology to guide people on their unique path to homeownership.
- Building great software for our customers, our partners and our team
- Being involved across all stages of development including ideation, prototyping, design and implementation
- Working directly with the founders to set the technology and architectural roadmap
- Hiring and mentor other incredible engineers
- Being part of the early team of one of the hottest NY startups!
- You identify with our mission to help renters become homeowners
- Team Player - engineering at Landis is a team sport
- Fast Learner - we move fast and we get incredible things done
- Pride in quality and productivity
Experience and Education:
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong background in Back-End development, Operations/Networking or DBMS
Please note: This is a full-time position that will be remote initially (due to COVID-19) and based in New York once safe to re-open the office (no earlier than Fall)
Meet your team
Landis at a glance
Landis focuses on Real Estate, Real Estate Investors, Real Estate Technology, and Residential Real Estate. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Landis has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.