Join 1 million members who get up to $250, budget, and save smarter. only takes 2-minutes
Business Intelligence Analyst$85k – $110k
Brigit is building financial products to improve the lives of the underserved. We are a mission-driven start-up, focused on helping hardworking Americans break free of financial stress. With transparent, fair, and simple tools, we help our members spend wisely, avoid unfair fees, and start saving more. Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 billion payday loan and overdraft market. The company leverages its IP to analyze bank transaction data to empower and improve the lives of 100M underserved Americans.
We are looking for an individual who is excited to work in a collaborative environment and willing to learn and grow into the role. An individual who loves to work and interpret data to help influence business decisions. Someone who wants to help structure our reporting and data infrastructure from the ground up.
- Define and create reporting dashboards.
- Develop new and iterate on existing dashboards and reporting tools to automate reporting
- Partner with colleagues facilitating the design, build and automation of reports / dashboards that provide insight into our business
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, risk, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business decisions
- Leverage data techniques to investigate our data and gain knowledge of our users/business and educate the rest of the team
The team at Brigit has an extensive background in finance, tech & data, with previous experience at Palantir, Deutsche Bank, and Two Sigma. The company is backed by leading equity investors including DCM, Canaan Partners, and NYCA, as well as a host of celebrities and other individual investors.
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO and sick days
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Weekly company lunches
- Unlimited snacks
- Company happy hours
- Ping pong & Kickball leagues
- Pet-friendly office
- GREAT PEOPLE
BOTTOM LINE: We're looking for curious, hardworking, down-to-earth people, who are passionate about helping hardworking Americans improve their financial lives.
Brigit at a glance
Brigit focuses on Mobile, Internet, Finance, Personal Finance, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Brigit has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.