Join 1 million members who get up to $250, budget, and save smarter. only takes 2-minutes
Customer Experience Specialist$40k – $43k • 0.0% – 0.02%
Brigit is a financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only does Brigit help people today, but also helps them start saving for tomorrow and permanently transform their financial future. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, Brigit is able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates.
Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market. The company leverages its IP to analyze bank transaction data to empower and improve the lives of 100M underserved Americans.
We are looking for a friendly, compassionate and tech-savvy professional to help support and onboard our rapidly growing customer base.
You’ll be the voice of Brigit, working to help hardworking Americas. We are in the process of expanding and looking to hire key members of our customer success team, especially those who can give feedback from their experience connecting with our members to other parts of the company, be in marketing, product, and engineering. Your work will have a significant impact on the company's bottom line while improving the lives of our users in an immediate and tangible way.
- At least a HS Degree or equivalent
- You have 1 year of experience in customer support, ideally at a consumer mobile product and/or a financial services company
- Familiarity with ZenDesk
- Must be comfortable with a high volume of customer inquires via email
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- You have worked with customers before and you thrive on empathy and problem-solving
- You communicate clearly and resolve difficult problems creatively and easily
- You keep tabs on user feedback and provide meaningful recommendations to product and engineering teams to improve the product experience
- You are excited about building processes from scratch and optimizing them as we are learning how to best support our customer base
The team at Brigit has an extensive background in finance, tech & data, with previous experience at Palantir, Deutsche Bank, and Two Sigma. The company is backed by leading equity investors including DCM, Canaan Partners, and NYCA, as well as a host of celebrities and other individual investors.
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO and sick days
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Weekly company lunches
- Unlimited snacks
- Company happy hours
- Weekly team game nights
- Pet-friendly office
- GREAT PEOPLE
BOTTOM LINE: We're looking for curious, hardworking, down-to-earth people, who are passionate about helping hardworking Americans improve their financial lives.
Brigit at a glance
Brigit focuses on Mobile, Internet, Finance, Personal Finance, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Brigit has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.