Global Smart Healthcare Solution
Content Strategist / Content Writer | Intern₹1,000 – ₹2,000 • No equity
We’re looking for a Content Strategist to partner with HECOD designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for HECOD products, continually improve that content, and evolve HECOD's voice and content standards.
**You're perfect for this role if you:
Are versatile: you're able to plan and write content for mobile and web interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours, transactional emails and launch education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work. Love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for mobile and web experiences. Understand design thinking and user experience. Thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
CONTENT STRATEGIST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout HECOD experiences
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product . ..marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience Share your work and give feedback to teammates
- Promote content strategy at HECOD and in the broader community of design and content professionals in India.
- Writing Healthcare and HealthTech blogs
- HelathTech Blockchain Blogs too (Optional)
- Speak and write English fluently (native English speaker preferred)
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show a breadth of experience across a range of content types. You may wish to show us content you've created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
- Information architecture or responsive content experience a plus.
This intern/co-op has a minimum of twelve (12) weeks of duration.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.
**Please write a brief one-paragraph email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing what you can bring to the team and what you would like to get out of the experience.
HECOD at a glance
HECOD focuses on Healthcare, Information Services, Health Care Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, and Insurance. Their company has offices in Canada, India, Vancouver, Toronto, and Ottawa. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.