Product Design (UI/UX) Intern₹1,000 – ₹3,000 • No equity
Passionate about making a difference in the world of Digital healthcare?
Hecod is an electronic health records system which will be a centralized interface for patients' data management system which will help in keeping health history safe and easy to use using blockchain methodology. However, clinicians in about 135 countries are still using pen and paper and are in need of a user-friendly and cost-effective entry point for digitization.*
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conceive new feature ideas and pitch them directly to the CEO
- Design and prototype simple and intuitive experiences for our clinical partners, their patients, and other key stakeholders
- Contribute to all stages of the design process from user research to wireframes and shipping the product
- Help define the short and long-term product roadmap
- Communicate design goals and specifications to the engineers responsible for building them in a collaborative manner
- A portfolio showcasing your work and strong design skills
- Experience designing and shipping software with a team
- Ability to prototype interactive web and mobile experiences
- Strong visual design skills and a passion for interaction design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You'll be expected to clearly communicate design strategy to other team members
- Technical background or a familiarity with software engineering
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, or other design tools
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous work environment
- Passionate about our mission of increasing patient access to measurement-based mental healthcare
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
Are available for full time internship
Are available for duration of 2 months
Have relevant skills and interests
**** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.****
This intern/co-op has a minimum of twelve (12) weeks of duration.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.
Please write a brief one-paragraph email to email@example.com describing what you can bring to the team and what you would like to get out of the experience.
HECOD at a glance
HECOD focuses on Healthcare, Information Services, Health Care Information Technology, and Insurance. Their company has offices in Delhi. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.hecod.com