The most effective, efficient, & delightful cardiovascular disease prevention in the world
Heartbeat Health is a venture-funded health tech startup in New York City. We’re working to deliver the most effective, efficient, and engaging cardiovascular care in the world. More than 80% of cardiovascular disease deaths are attributable to preventable factors, yet cardiovascular disease is the costliest and deadliest worldwide because its prevention is neither obvious nor easy. Our team consists of passionate and proven physicians, engineers, scientists, designers, sales and account managers and founders attacking this problem from first principles, applying human-centered design, and developing evidence-based AI to solve this global issue. We have been featured in TechCrunch, CNBC, Fast Company, and Forbes.
Our experience with thousands of patients has helped to shape our approach and reinforce our belief that ground-breaking technology and human touch are both essential elements of truly transformative healthcare. We also recognize that stepwise progress requires addressing the two major drivers of cardiovascular disease prevention: knowledge and behavior. Therefore, we’ve created a mobile product that continuously measures cardiovascular risk factors to determine individual risk from population risk models. Our members follow easy steps to improve their heart health and receive feedback from a network of world-class cardiologists empowered with data-driven insights. This simple idea of connecting people and technology with purpose gives every Heartbeat employee the superpower to save millions of lives.
Heartbeat Health is seeking board-certified cardiologists licensed to practice in New York to join our clinic in Midtown Manhattan.
About the role
- Provide best-in-class cardiovascular care
- Supervise echos & stress echoes with ease
- Interpret vascular studies proficiently
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine & Cardiovascular Disease
- Licensed in New York State
- Active DEA license
- Proficient in echos and stress echos, vascular interpretation
- Tech-savvy and Communicative
- Personable and Engaging
- Passionate about patient care, education and communication
Why you'll love working here
- We're mission-driven: we're revolutionizing the way cardiovascular care is delivered
- *Up for the challenge: *make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Great people: become a part of something incredible, and do it with an exceptionally talented, multidisciplinary team.
- *We care about diversity: *diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. *Perks: *- opt into comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits
- enjoy flexible leave policies
- work in a modern workspace in a prime location
- unlimited office snacks, tea + coffee
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, our team is founded on a set of values we hold close to heart:
- Be amazing at what you do, without ego.
- Take ownership and be accountable to yourself and the team.
- Move fast with our stakeholders' best interests at heart.
- Be open to a breadth of ideas, but focused on delivery.
- Measure and improve what really matters.
- Be candid and honest with people.
- Demonstrate high integrity, always.
- Help others and appreciate those who help you.
- Be a kind and decent human.
- Have fun.
You’re open to new ideas, thoughtful in your approach, pragmatic in your delivery, constantly learning, and up for a challenge. You elevate the work of those around you. You want the superpower to save millions of lives.
Heartbeat Health at a glance
Heartbeat Health focuses on Mobile, Healthcare, Medical, Health Care Information Technology, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, New York, and Washington DC. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.