The leading software solution for social business
Account Based Marketing Manager
Hearsay is looking for a dynamic account based marketer to drive market strategy and execution for the Hearsay Platform. This position will be responsible for working closely with our go-to-market team building and activating an ABM strategy to develop deep customer engagement, drive demand, and accelerate existing opportunities across enterprise target accounts. You will work with sales, customer success, and marketing to deploy customized programs to influence key decision makers for our signature enterprise accounts.
Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
About the role:
- Align closely with sales to develop an Account Based Marketing Plan for key enterprise accounts: defining target audience within accounts, crafting messages that align to persona challenges and expected business outcomes, aligning stakeholders to deploy a multi-touch marketing plan that will advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Deploy campaigns across various channels that align to sales goals and influence decision makers across the buyer’s journey.
- Establish key performance indicators for ABM programs and partner with marketing operations to analyze and interpret key metrics/reports driving continuous improvement
- Work with sales to create customized marketing and sales materials to support meetings within targeted strategic accounts.
- Partner with GTM to map organizational decision-makers and identify key contacts within each named account including developing and maintaining buyer personas
- Partner with sales and CS to identify potential opportunities using engagement data and activity triggers.
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop and maintain competitive intelligence
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities and materials including campaigns, sales plays and collateral.
- 5+ years of related ABM, enterprise demand generation marketing experience
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and experience working with enterprise account selling teams
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence, and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with sales
- Financial Services Industry (or translatable) experience
- Ability to speak with C-level executives and large groups
- Outstanding writer and verbal communicator
- Strong project management skills and ability to build and improve processes
- Analytically minded to keep abreast of the market and competitive landscape
Equity is part of our competitive offers because we want you to have a stake in our success.
Taking the time you need to recharge is an embedded part of our way of life. Hearsay’s approach to paid time off is flexible, to help you stay centered and happy.
Social is in our DNA, so who’s game? From quarterly team-building events to running clubs, game nights to intramural leagues to Hearsay Talks, each location brings its own unique take on our diverse and upbeat culture.
Live well and worldwide, we’ve crafted generous benefits packages that remove distractions and help you focus on doing your best work.
No matter in which Hearsay location you work, you’ll receive a terrific selection of perks that ensure you feel supported, cared for, and part of the team.
Hearsay Systems at a glance
Hearsay Systems focuses on Social Media, Financial Services, Social Media Marketing, Software, and Social Business. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Hearsay Systems has raised $51M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2013.