The New Standard In Product Analytics. Fuel product growth and team agility
Manager of Business Development$100k – $130k • 0.01% – 0.01%
At this stage of the business, pipeline is lifeblood. In this role, you will own this support across all levels of the sales organization by finding new revenue opportunities. You will build and mentor a team of creative, tireless hunters looking for green-field opportunities. You will know how to identify and build grit in sellers, as well as nurture effective communicators, who are quick thinking and resilient.
- Prospecting experience with history of high performance as BDR and/or AE
- Successful management experience building high performance teams
- Superb organization skills, attention to detail and metrics/process
- CRM experience
- SaaS experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with excellent time management and organizational skills
- BA/BS Degree required
- Act as “servant-leader” to mentor and coach sales talent--the most important element of this job.
- Manage a team of business develop representatives (BDRs) who drive outbound lead generation to drive pipeline opportunities
- Recruit and train new BDRs
- Optimize Heap sales cadences and pitches across email and phone for optimal results
- Use data/metrics to drive results, with a focus on setting goals/KPIs, delivering feedback, and measuring performance
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Full-suite of benefits
Match 100% employee contribution up to 1% of your salary
3 week minimum required!
Free lunch & dinner everyday!
Along with plenty of snacks
$50/month towards fitness and wellness costs
Treat yo self day
Take a day off work when you're stressed and 'Treat Yo Self' to something relaxing on the company dime
$50/month for Lyft
Student loan contribution
Monthly contributions towards your student loans
$50/month for personal use of AWS or other cloud providers
Heap at a glance
Heap focuses on Internet, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Business Productivity. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, London, and South Jordan. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Heap has raised $95M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.