We are Healum - a digital health company on a mission to improve and save 100 million lives across the globe. We believe that everyone should have access to personalised and preventative healthcare, and that digital solutions can empower healthcare professionals to deliver that for their patients. We build digital products to enable patients to monitor and understand their health, and software that empowers health professionals to achieve better outcomes with their patients. Our primary aim is to maximise people’s engagement with their health by delighting them with products that make them feel confident, supported and motivated.
We are looking for an intern to join our team to help us transform healthcare and improve health outcomes. As part of this 3 month internship you will support our business development teams to connect with customers as well as our product development teams to manage the delivery of customer projects. Are you keen to make a contribution to the digital health sector? Do you enjoy helping to generate new leads
and opportunities?Are you hardworking and passionate about learning? Are you hungry for innovation and do you embrace change? Are you an organised self-starter that can make an instant impact? The most important characteristics are that you can wear many hats across content, project management, office administration, sales, lead generations, marketing and communications spectrum and that you aren't afraid to get
your hands dirty. You will work closely with all members of the team to help to organise meetings and interactions with customers, to produce compelling presentations and emails that can be used to attract customers, and to resolve any problems that customers or partners have, whilst making the Healum office a happy place to work.
The ideal candidate has...
- A passion for healthcare
- An ability to balance organisational rigour with creative opportunism.
- Some experience in marketing - particularly driving inbound leads.
- Experience of selling
- Some experience of contributing to the development of apps and websites
- Positive energy
- An ability to thrive under intense pressure and to create opportunities out of situations of chaos. *Good written and oral communication skills
- Creativity and curiosity supported by analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
A typical day might include some of the following...
*Generating leads for the business development team
- Helping to manage the delivery of communications through our social media channels and analyse sentiment and feedback on our proposition.
- Organising meetings with partners and customers
- Helping to build out our content database, software and app.
- Managing customer issues and communicating to all stakeholders the resolution of those issues.
- Creating competitor analysis that informs the company directors in their decisions around value proposition development.
- Organising the creation of videos, animations and articles in partnership with videographers and PR agencies.
- Procurement and data entry into our CRM systems of leads databases
- Work with customers and the people that they are helping, to develop case studies.
To land this EPIC internship, you need...
*University Degree 2:1 and above
*Relevant work experience in software, tech or healthcare
*Strong organisational skills
*Strong communication skills;
Internship duration and scope:
Whilst this is a 3 month paid internship, we are open to extending the internship to 6 months for the right candidate and will be in a position to communicate this by the end of month 2. We are also hoping to find someone that has the potential to eventually join the team permanently in a business development/account manager or marketing
capacity should the opportunity arise.
Salary: £20K pa during internship.