AI based digital solutions that enables healthcare professionals to tackle long term condi
Angular 2/4/5 Frontend Engineer to transform healthcare and improve health outcomes£50k – £70k • 0.0% – 0.2%
We are Healum - a well funded digital health company on a mission to improve and save 100 million lives across the globe. We believe that everyone should have access to better personalised preventative healthcare and healthcare professionals should be empowered to deliver this experience to their patients. Digital solutions can make this a reality. We build digital products to enable patients to monitor and understand their health, and software that empowers health professionals to achieve better outcomes with their patients. Our single aim is to maximise people’s engagement with their health by delighting them with products that make them feel confident, supported and motivated.
We are looking for talented Frontend Software Engineers either based in London or India, to join our team and help build Healum's client facing products and services. Are you someone who enjoys bringing pixel perfect designs to life? Does your eye for detail keep you awake at night because a UI element interaction wasn't as per your expecation? Do you thrive on user feedback which propels you to create delightful user experiences using your coding skills? The most important characteristic is that you can wear many hats and are well versed in angular and mobile development using native platforms or hybrid frameworks. You will work closely with the founders to build high quality product and services that establish Healum as a leader in providing useful and intelligent solutions for clinicians and their patients.
- Significant in-depth experience with Angular (2/4/x)
- 3+ years of experience with additional web libraries and frameworks. Preferred: Underscore, Rx.js, Immutable.js, etc.
- Experience with front-end tooling workflows: Node.js (NPM), SASS/SCSS, WebPack, Angular-CLI
- Strong understanding of debugging and ability to quickly debug code, find problems and produce fixes.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) patterns
- Experience with unidirectional data flow patterns (Redux, etc.)
- Experience with RxJS or other Reactive programming techniques/libraries
- Experience using ES2015 (ES6) and TypeScript 2.x
- Full Stack awareness, but this role is front-end based
- Experience with data integration, API integration.
- Indept experience in using GIT and understanding of GIT workflows
You also have
- Experience in mobile app development either using native platform such as ios/android or hybring platform such as ionic, react. Extra points to someone who has experience in all of them.
- Experience in building and maintaining a reusable components library in angular
- An excellent eye for detail to bring our products desings to life using pixel perfect styling, interactions and animation.
- Strong team-building, vendor and customer relations skills
- Familiarity with agile development practices (a/b testing,unit testing,continuous deployment,continuous integration,scrums) and worked in a product driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate technical concepts to a wide variety of audience.
- Proven ability to work with designers and other non-technical & technical team members (wireframes, rapid prototypes, PoC’s, white boarding)
- Ability to be empathetic and form strong working relations with your team members, customers and partners.
As one of our first team members, a typical day might include some of the following:
- Develop and implement our web and mobile based products and services
- Work with the founders to polish Healum’s products and platform on a daily basis.
- Work with our users and customers to understand their feedback and incorporate them into the product user experience
- Work with the design team to analyse the wireframes, prototypes and PoCs in order to understand the user journeys and user experience.
- Inspire us with latest testing trends especially in digital health, web and mobile software development and create some of your own.
To land this EPIC gig, you need...
Quality experience in building web based or mobile based products, services and apps, a degree computer science. Background and expertise in front end development technologies and mobile development frameworks.
Would you like to make a lasting impact in people’s lives and change them for better? Then get in touch.
Absolutely NO recruitment agencies or outsourcing companies as we work with our PSL only.