AI based digital solutions that enables healthcare professionals to tackle long term condi
Technical Project Manager/ Commercial Account Manager to transform healthcare and improve health outcomes£30k – £42k • 0.0% – 0.1%
We are Healum - a digital health company on a mission to improve and save 100 million lives across the globe. We believe that everyone should have access to better personalised preventative healthcare and that digital solutions can empower healthcare professionals to deliver that for their patients. We build digital products to enable patients to monitor and understand their health, and software that empowers health professionals to achieve better outcomes with their patients. Our aim is to maximise people’s engagement with their health by delighting them with products that make them feel confident, supported and motivated.
We are looking for a project manager / account manager to help us transform healthcare and to improve health outcomes by managing the delivery and growth of a set of customer contracts. Our healthcare professional customers and their patients play the most important role in building our products. Are you someone who believes in working collaboratively to build an effective relationship involving our healthcare professional customers and their patients at every step? Do you embrace change and innovation? Do you have a successful track record in managing the delivery of a completely new product in conditions of extreme uncertainty and chaos? Can you talk solutions with customers, talk deliverables with engineers, envision success with designers and produce evidence with researchers and analysts, and all whilst delivering within budget and on time?Are you excited about applying your organisational and relationship management skills to maximise the potential of a project beyond what it was originally envisaged to be? Do you value customer feedback above all else and understand how to use that to improve product and service delivery? The most important characteristic is that you can wear many hats across the project lifecycle and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty and have a passion of support customers throughout their journey. You will work closely with the founders to deliver new projects that genuinely enrich people’s lives.
- Prior experience in working with technical and customer teams to manage the delivery of digitally focussed projects on time and within budget
- Excellent organisational skills
- Vision - and lots of it. You can see what healthcare could look like in 50 years time and what we could contribute to that.
- Passion to build and manage long-term customer relationships.
- An ability to thrive under intense pressure and to create opportunities out of situations of chaos
- An ability to balance organisational rigour with creative opportunism
- Crazy attention to detail - sleepless nights because your gantt chart doesn't account for the missing days
- Solid experience in communication - both internal and project comms and wider media communications
You also have
- Experience in working with technical teams and customer teams in managing project workflows across all phases of discovery, design, ideation, development, bug-fixing, implementation and training.
- Previous startup experience - you thrive in conditions of uncertainty and pressure
- Previous experience in healthcare, health IT or delivering health and wellbeing services in the third sector.
- Experience in engaging with users in supporting them on their health journeys
- High value for openness, humility, flexibility, collaboration, diversity and empathy
- High value for diversity of thought and experience, and can effectively communicate and challenge ideas.
- Experience in one or more project management methodologies including but not limited to Agile, Prince2, lean project management.Q1
As one of our first team members, a typical day might include some of the following:
- Holding internal meetings with engineering, design and commercial teams to ensure that project deadlines, deliverables and tasks are taking place and coming up with solutions to issues that are arising internally and identifying communication with customers.
- Manage subcontractors and partner stakeholders to successfully deliver on the project.
- Work with the founders to evolve Healum’s proposition and its product roadmap through user research, key user insights from the project and research
- Calling customers and updating them on project timelines and deliverables.
- Work with our patient and clinical customers on the user profiles and UX journeys, to identify and uncover user pain points and needs in order for the project to be successful
- Devise a research plan with a 3rd party research team
- Meet with lawyers to ensure all regulatory and legal paperwork is in order for the delivery of the project
- Identify risks and design mitigation strategies using a risk register
- Brief us on communications opportunities from the projects you are managing.
- Troubleshoot problems you are encountering.
To land this EPIC gig, you need...
Experience delivering the rollout of digital products as part of a development project. (Please do not apply if you do not have this experience)
Experience working in delivering healthcare services and digital services
Project management experience
Experience working with research
Contacts with some of the clinical and commissioning stakeholders that we want to reach
Please be based in London or willing to travel to London and absolutely NO recruitment agencies as we work with our PSL only.