Making health care information & services simple, available and accessible
Senior iOS Developer₹8,000 – ₹16L • 0.002% – 0.02%
- B.E/B.Tech or MCA in any discipline with excellent programming skills & with strong knowledge in Data Structures, Algorithms;
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience developing iOS Applications;
- Have a deep familiarity with Objective-C/Swift, Cocoa Touch and working with external frameworks and libraries;
- Have excellent problem solving/Debugging skills and love technical challenges;
- Should be up to date on the current state of the iOS development ecosystem;
- Should be a stickler for clean and efficient Code;
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Should be highly organized. With many people doing many things in a fast-moving company, strong organizational skills—both for yourself and for the team—will be required;
- Should be able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company;
- Experience with TDD, CI/CD is required.
- Help set and fulfill the engineering hiring plan for the team, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing.
- Mentor and grow engineers while keeping them engaged and focused on the product and company vision.
- Help set team goals and technical direction while ensuring that they align with the goals of the larger organization.
- Represent the team in planning and product meetings, effectively communicating the available platform features and constraints of the iOS client.
- Help implement effective engineering processes and policies that emphasize quality and forward progress.
1mg.com at a glance
1mg.com focuses on E-Commerce, Mobile Commerce, and Health Care Information Technology. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, 1mg.com has raised $16M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2016.