Making health care information & services simple, available and accessible
Senior QA Engineer₹8L – ₹12L
1mg is seeking QA Engineers for its rapidly growing Technology team in order to build the next generation of services and applications that will change people's lives for the better.
- Review requirements and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Identify, record, document and track bugs to resolution;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Integral part of planning and testing of the application.
Meet your team
1mg.com at a glance
1mg.com focuses on E-Commerce, Mobile Commerce, and Health Care Information Technology. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, 1mg.com has raised $16M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2016.