India and South East Asia's largest and most loved health & fitness app
Data Engineer₹20L – ₹50L
HealthifyMe was founded in 2012 by Tushar Vashisht and Sachin Shenoy, and incubated by Microsoft Accelerator. Today, we are India and South East Asia's largest and most loved health & fitness app, with over 16 Million users from 300+ cities in India+SEA and rated over 4.6/5. The HealthifyMe mobile app has been rated as the top Health/Fitness app on Play Store by Google for the last 3 years, and has received the prestigious 'Editor's Choice' badge by Google.Our coaching services are delivered by a world class team of over 500 coaches including nutritionists, trainers and yoga instructors. We combine the power of artificial intelligence and human empathy to deliver measurable impact in the lives of our consumers. We launched the world's first AI nutritionist 'Ria' with learnings developed from billions of data points on consumer lifestyles, coupled with 400 man-years of nutritionist/fitness intelligence.
HealthifyMe has raised over $25 Million in funding from marquee investors such as Sistema, IDG, Inventus, Blume and Samsung Next. HealthifyMe works with over 75 corporates across the country to deliver employee wellness solutions. We aspire to be a leading health and fitness platform across the globe.
Data Engineer Responsibilities
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data pipeline and data management systems.
- Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry practices.
- Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
- Processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
- Create custom software components and analytics applications.
- Collaborate with members of your team (eg, Data Architects, the Software team, Data Scientists) on the project’s goals.
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
Data Engineer Requirements
- Experience in a related field with real-world skills and testimonials from former employees.
- Familiar with data warehouses like Redshift, Bigquery and Athena.
- Familiar with data processing systems like flink, spark and storm.Develop set
- Proficiency in Python and SQL.Possible work experience and proof of technical expertise.
- You may also consider a Master’s degree in computer engineering or science in order to fine-tune your skills while on the job. (Although a Master’s isn’t required, it is always appreciated).
- Intellectual curiosity to find new and unusual ways of how to solve data management issues.
- Ability to approach data organization challenges while keeping an eye on what’s important.
Look forward to
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with an amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie
Join HealthifyMe and Make History
HealthifyMe Wellness at a glance
HealthifyMe Wellness focuses on Fitness, Personal Health, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Malaysia. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, HealthifyMe Wellness has raised $25M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.