Building a world where no one's health is hindered by their need
Partnership Development Manager$114k – $130k • 0.01% – 0.01%
We are looking for a Partnership Development Manager to help in the development of our Network Strategy and Development Services team. You should apply if you have a deep knowledge of health services and social services network development and contract management, excel at creating process, and can navigate complex relationships with the best-of-them. We're eager to meet candidates of all backgrounds who are excited to support our team to create success for our customers and our users.
At Healthify we're rethinking how healthcare organizations and communities work together to connect struggling populations to social services.
Our founding team of technologists and social workers came from a background of working with vulnerable patients in Baltimore hospitals. They saw how social needs - like access to food and housing - dramatically impacted healthcare outcomes and costs and were moved to create Healthify with the mission of building a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. Our products are now used by some of the country’s largest healthcare organizations.
Since our founding, we’ve been backed by impact investors and VCs - from Kapor Capital to Primary Venture Partners - and we’ve built a team that’s both diverse and mission-driven. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to fostering a thoughtful and safe work environment, and who are results focused. People from marginalized and underrepresented communities are encouraged to get in touch!
About the Role
The Partnership Development Manager will:
- Report to the VP Client Services
- Standardize our commercial network development services
- Assess CBO qualifications for joining our social service networks
- Create custom recommendations for and operationalize social service networks on behalf of senior-level healthcare clients
- Develop contracts with community partners
- Travel up to 30%
- Proven experience in network development, contracts administration, or CBO management
- Experience in building relationships with executive stakeholders
- Industry Expertise in health care and with health care payers
Together, we live into our Core Values
- We lead with empathy : We believe in kindness, empathy, assuming good intentions and finding mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability : We're not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo : We hold our work to a high standard. We continuously learn and improve so that we can develop excellent products for the people and communities we serve
- We match grit with wit : We love a challenge and the opportunity to get creative and solve interesting problems
...and to further support them, we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation
- A comprehensive tech set up
- $500 one time equipment budget with refreshes
- $1000 annual continuous learning budget
- Pretax MetroCard options
- Zero cost gym reimbursement options
- Free memberships to ClassPass & CitiBike
- Access to an FSA
- 401k with 4% matching
- 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Inclusive Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule with work-from-home options
- Twice weekly team lunches
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Code of conduct with reporting procedures
Healthify does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.