Senior Android Developer - Mobile Product Development₹5L – ₹10L • 0.5% – 1.0%
- Minimum mobile product development experience of 2+ years in mobile startups with expertise in application lifecycle, designing UI components, local storage, asynchronous server communication, and implementing high-performance mobile applications.
- Thorough knowledge of Android APIs and platform capabilities (location-based capabilities within apps); Integration with back-end APIs
- Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with Android Studio, Gradle and Continuous Integration platforms such as Jenkins. Experience with unit testing frameworks such as Espresso.
- Experience with Compilers, Languages, Operating Systems
- Have published one or more apps in the Play Store
- Complete knowledge of app testing, releasing and handling support tickets
- Handling push notifications from servers to the Android app
- Work with the product team to brainstorm ideas, prototype and implement
- Good communication skills.
healthgraph.in at a glance
healthgraph.in focuses on Health Care Information Technology. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.healthgraph.in
More jobs at healthgraph.inView all jobs
Similar jobs to Senior Android Developer - Mobile Product Development at healthgraph.in
Seemless management of personal finances and documents
Autonomous Driving Kits for Commercial Vehicles