Industry's first end-to-end communications solution
Software Architect$160k – $200k • 0.1% – 1.0%
Background: This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling startup in the healthcare communications space.
HealthCrowd is the healthcare industry's first end-to-end communications solution. Our vision is to transform healthcare communications from tactical activity to strategic lever. Our product suite empowers organizations to unify, automate and optimize multimodal outreach to deliver member-centric engagement at scale, in a risk-managed way. The impact is profound: Improved quality, clinical and financial outcomes for our customers, coupled with a positive difference in how their members now view them and their communications.
Role: The Software Architect is a technical leader in HealthCrowd’s Engineering and Product organizations. S/he ensures that our SaaS solution aligns with our product vision/strategy, provides the anticipated business value, and is well-designed, engineered, operable, maintainable, and versatile. This role requires active and hands-on collaboration with Development, Development Operations and Data Engineering teams.
Reporting line: The Software Architect reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Own all the technical aspects of HealthCrowd’s SaaS solution, including its design, implementation, quality, deployment and operations
· Lead and coach our Engineering team members by showing them better ways of doing things, inspiring them through working together hands-on
· Work with Customer Success, Product teams and our customers to understand their needs and requirements, then use the information to evolve HealthCrowd's products
· Contribute individually to the betterment of HealthCrowd’s technologies and product offerings
· Graduate degree (Ph.D. a plus) from a top-50 engineering/science program
· At least 6 years of intensive experience in software engineering, including working on enterprise (B2B) SaaS & web-based applications
· Have worked as a key contributor in architecting, developing and bringing a software product (enterprise SaaS a plus) from scratch to market, preferably for a startup
· Willingness and ability to roll up your sleeves to code and coach everyday
· Stock options + 401(k)
· Full health insurance including medical, dental and vision
· Open vacation days
· Performance driven annual rewards system
If you think you could be a fit, please respond with your resume in an email to email@example.com, with “Software Architect” in the subject line, and send any supporting material that you think will help us get to know you better.
HealthCrowd at a glance
HealthCrowd focuses on SaaS, Health Care Information Technology, Big Data, and Mobile Health. Their company has offices in San Mateo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, HealthCrowd has raised $2.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2015.