Industry's first end-to-end communications solution
Data Engineer$90k – $120k • 0.01% – 0.1%
We're looking for a brilliant and versatile entry-level Data Engineer to help us build and scale HealthCrowd. Though we prefer candidates with internship or graduate research experience, those who without are welcome to apply as well.
YOU, our Data Engineer is a key member of our Engineering and Customer Success teams. Just like your Software Engineer counterpart at HealthCrowd, you have software engineering and technical skills; however, you are also good at:
- getting our customers off the ground and running,
- measuring their successes/shortfalls,
- turning data into insights and helping them meet their ROI objectives.
If you'd like a technical position with some customer-facing responsibilities and a skew on data analytics, this could be just the right opportunity.
- To truly participate in building a company and its products
- The opportunity to learn from and be mentored by senior team members
- An environment where your success is our success — we'll invest in your growth
- Salary + stock options + 401(k)
Are you the right person to help us capture the opportunity ahead?
- Have a graduate degree in STEM from a top school, with demonstrable academic brilliance
- Have 1-2 yrs of professional/academic experience in software engineering or data analysis
- Have familiarity with (some of) the following: non-relational database, data analysis and visualization, statistical model, ML/NLP framework, OOP
- Are willing, able and excited to tackle problems outside your comfort zone
- Are located in the San Francisco Bay Area (or will find a way to get here!)
Think it's YOU? Okay, find out more details on our website and apply!
HealthCrowd at a glance
HealthCrowd focuses on SaaS, Health Care Information Technology, Big Data, and Mobile Health. Their company has offices in San Mateo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, HealthCrowd has raised $2.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2015.