We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company
Pharmacy Technician - Phoenix, AZ
Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, and listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020.
As the Pharmacy Technician you will be front and center ensuring members get accurate orders on time. This hire is an important role for us to maintain our continually growing number of member orders. You will work closely with multiple teams to deliver an uncommonly seamless pharmacy experience for members.
This posting is for our location in Phoenix, AZ. This hire is for a Full-Time role.
What You'll Do:
- You will process prescription and OTC medication orders. This includes picking orders, packing them for shipment, and ensuring an organized working environment
- Troubleshoot order and shipping issues in partnership with the pharmacist, operations, and care teams
- Work side by side with a pharmacist to ensure the safe, accurate, and timely dispensing of medication
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of doctors, engineers, product managers, and more
- Find creative, fun, and professional ways to deliver the best possible experience for our patients
What You'll Bring to the Pharmacy Team:
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Unrivaled empathy and patience when helping patients
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Connection with the mission of Ro
- Active AZ Pharmacy Technician Certification
- You have previous mail-order fulfillment experience
Benefits + Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
• Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
• Commuter benefits
• Unlimited PTO
• Fitness reimbursement
• Paid maternity/parental leave
• A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
• The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
Healthcare that takes care
You don’t have to tell us how important healthcare is! Ro contributes generously towards medical, dental and vision benefits + a One Medical membership for all full-time employees and their eligible dependents.
From generous paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements, a dependent care account and a supportive #ro-kids community - we believe in family friendly benefits at Ro. We also love fur babies and are proud to be a dog-friendly office.
Equity for all
One of the best parts of joining a startup is the opportunity to both drive and benefit from the momentum that you help create. All full-time employees are granted equity to ensure the whole team shares in the success of our high growth.
Our team lives full lives - from a medical mission in the Philippines to performing at Carnegie Hall to simply hitting the beach - we believe in flexible time off so that Ro’ers can balance their hard work in the office with what matters to them outside the office.
Icing on the cake
We keep our team well-fed (cold-brew on tap, snacks galore, bi-weekly lunches) and host lots of opportunities for fun (like office karaoke, game night, baseball outings and UN tours) - giving Ro'ers opportunities to connect is an important part of our culture.
Live & learn
We take the well-being and growth of our team to heart. Ro offers stipends for gym reimbursement and learning & development (for professional or personal growth) and we host regular group fitness classes and an ongoing speaker series.
Ro at a glance
Ro focuses on Healthcare, Fitness, and Corporate Wellness. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Ro has raised $176.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.