We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company
Senior Manager, FP&A
Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, and listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020.
As we continue to launch new conditions and new verticals (Ro Pharmacy), as well as new partnerships that have nuanced financial impacts (Plenity, wholesale distribution, B2B relationships), the breadth of reporting, ad hoc analyses and ongoing business support becomes much more expansive and time consuming
These insights from FP&A are critical to ensure that we are growing efficiently and responsibly and that all of the different pieces of the puzzle are working together toward a common goal.
What You'll Do
- Help manage the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting processes, providing visibility on growth, profitability and cash flow
- Help manage and evolve month end reporting processes, including department budget reporting and financial variance analysis/commentary
- Build standalone and consolidated financial forecasts, including full P&L, BS and cash flow
- Partner with Strategy, Ops and Growth to help assess and manage strategic partnerships and new distribution channels
- Develop/lead financial modeling for a range of potential strategic and operational initiatives, for both internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze business impact and communicate results of strategic initiatives to key stakeholders
- Support Director and SVP of Finance in the production of ad hoc presentations, investor requests and board decks
- Independently own researching and deriving insights across competitor analysis, public comp analysis and TAM studies
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree with a record of high academic achievement
- 3-5 years of proven analytical experience in a FP&A, corporate finance or strategic finance role at an operating company, preferably a high-growth startup or consumer product goods business
- Expert Excel and Powerpoint skills. You can build models in your sleep!
- Ability to derive actionable insights from large sets of data using advanced analytics; experience with Looker (or similar analytics tool) is a plus!
- Rigorously detail-oriented and takes pride in producing exceptional deliverables
- Ability to cultivate effective working relationships and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of independently managing complex processes with multiple stakeholders on tight deadlines
- Intellectually curious with strong desire to learn about all aspects of the business
- Embraces working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
Healthcare that takes care
You don’t have to tell us how important healthcare is! Ro contributes generously towards medical, dental and vision benefits + a One Medical membership for all full-time employees and their eligible dependents.
From generous paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements, a dependent care account and a supportive #ro-kids community - we believe in family friendly benefits at Ro. We also love fur babies and are proud to be a dog-friendly office.
Equity for all
One of the best parts of joining a startup is the opportunity to both drive and benefit from the momentum that you help create. All full-time employees are granted equity to ensure the whole team shares in the success of our high growth.
Our team lives full lives - from a medical mission in the Philippines to performing at Carnegie Hall to simply hitting the beach - we believe in flexible time off so that Ro’ers can balance their hard work in the office with what matters to them outside the office.
Icing on the cake
We keep our team well-fed (cold-brew on tap, snacks galore, bi-weekly lunches) and host lots of opportunities for fun (like office karaoke, game night, baseball outings and UN tours) - giving Ro'ers opportunities to connect is an important part of our culture.
Live & learn
We take the well-being and growth of our team to heart. Ro offers stipends for gym reimbursement and learning & development (for professional or personal growth) and we host regular group fitness classes and an ongoing speaker series.
Ro at a glance
Ro focuses on Healthcare, Fitness, and Corporate Wellness. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Ro has raised $176.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.