We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company
Pharmacy Technician - Phoenix, AZ
Ro helps you connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Ro powers three digital health clinics: Roman: men’s health (getroman.com), Rory: women’s health (hellorory.com) and Zero: fighting addiction (quitwithzero.com).
We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.
As the Pharmacy Technician you will be front and center ensuring members get accurate orders on time. This hire is an important role for us to maintain our continually growing number of member orders. You will work closely with multiple teams to deliver an uncommonly seamless pharmacy experience for members.
This posting is for our location in Phoenix, AZ. This hire is for a Full-Time role.
What You'll Do:
- You will process prescription and OTC medication orders. This includes picking orders, packing them for shipment, and ensuring an organized working environment
- Troubleshoot order and shipping issues in partnership with the pharmacist, operations, and care teams
- Work side by side with a pharmacist to ensure the safe, accurate, and timely dispensing of medication
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of doctors, engineers, product managers, and more
- Find creative, fun, and professional ways to deliver the best possible experience for our patients
What You'll Bring to the Pharmacy Team:
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Unrivaled empathy and patience when helping patients
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Connection with the mission of Ro
- You have previous pharmacy or fulfillment experience
- PTCB certification a plus!
Benefits + Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
• Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
• Commuter benefits
• Unlimited PTO
• Fitness reimbursement
• Paid maternity/parental leave
• A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
• The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.