We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company
Supply Chain Manager
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcare system works. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be an integral part of managing Roman’s supply chain, working closely with all stakeholders across the organization to forecast, procure and maintain both inventory and order fulfillment from beginning to end.
To support our rapidly expanding member population, we are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager who can stay one step ahead of our growth to manage, improve and create best-in-class processes. The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for creating and executing our logistics vision to deliver best in class service to our members. The position requires the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem-solve while maintaining an eye on the big picture.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will manage multiple areas of the business including, but not limited to: our transportation accounts and budget, building the operations forecasts and identifying areas of opportunities throughout the Supply Chain. The position is geared towards someone wanting to make a big impact on the service and speed of a fast-growing organization.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and optimize our logistics footprint consisting of small parcel and freight carriersIntroduce scorecards for vendors and carrier that measure speed, quality, and costs
- Negotiate vendor contracts annually or as needed, proactively sourcing new vendors when applicable
- Oversee new and current packaging spend and vendors, sourcing when needed
- Build the rolling forecast and communicate to operations partners to scale appropriately
- Liaison with pharmacies, carriers and internal teams to ensure products arrives to our members within their expected delivery, creating policies and procedures to reduce exceptions and contacts to Care team
- Work closely with our Finance department to create and manage annual projected volume as well as medication and packaging spend
- Create, track and publish daily, weekly, and monthly operations metrics across the organization
- Be the point person in the organization for all transportation - including training the Care team to optimize our handling of delivery exceptions
- Proactively identify gaps or roadblocks, working with appropriate teams to resolve
- Lead as needed special projects including building out new operations centers, introducing faster delivery options, and rolling out new systems and tools
What You'll Bring to the Operations Team:
- You have 5+ years experience in supply chain, transportation or operations at an e-commerce company. Past roles have included working in purchasing, logistics, workforce planning, transportation or sales reporting
- Previous vendor sourcing and management required
- Previous management of on-site and/or remote teams required
- Prior logistics experience required. International logistics a plus
- You enjoy working cross-functionally in an agile, fast-paced environment
- You have worked in an environment with complex processes with multiple stakeholders on tight deadlines
- You have top-of-the-line communication skills, connecting effectively over email, chat, phone and in-person
- You care about improving the state of healthcare and have a personal connection to the space
Benefits & Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.