We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company
Senior Full Stack Engineer, Patient Care
Ro helps you connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Ro powers three digital health clinics: Roman: men’s health (getroman.com), Rory: women’s health (hellorory.com) and Zero: fighting addiction (quitwithzero.com).
We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.
As an engineer on our Patient Care teams, you’ll build the products and technology that enables our physicians to provide safe, high quality care while preserving and protecting the privacy of our members. You’ll do much more than just write code - you’ll be an integral part of the entire product development process, from ideation through delivery and iteration. In collaboration with stakeholders across medical, care, and operations, your work will impact the lives of our members all across the country.
At Ro, you will build technology to help people become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals and power our increasingly complex operations and fulfillment logistics.
What You'll Do:
- Draw from previous engineering at-scale experience to influence and steer improvements within our multi-office Engineering organization
- Build across the full stack from the backend APIs to front end user interfaces to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Design and build large-scale, distributed, highly available, well-tested, and easily managed applications
- Work collaboratively with people throughout the company to understand the goals, needs, and priorities of systems and applications
What You Bring to the Team:
- 4+ years of engineering experience with a good understanding of how to design robust and scalable services
- A solid background in writing understandable, testable, and efficient code in a modern programming language
- Familiarity with relevant tools and technologies, and have a drive to stay up-to-date with ongoing changes and advancements
- Clear communication around technical concepts and ideas to other engineers and the ability to talk to other parts of the organization
- You have experience using a flavor of version control—we use git and Github to collaborate and manage pull requests
Bonus Points for:
- Startup experience
- Familiar with HIPAA
Benefits + Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
• Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
• Commuter benefits
• Unlimited PTO
• Fitness reimbursement
• Paid maternity/parental leave
• A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
• The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.