We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company
Warehouse Operations Associate
Ro helps you connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Ro powers three digital health clinics: Roman: men’s health (getroman.com), Rory: women’s health (hellorory.com) and Zero: fighting addiction (quitwithzero.com).
We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.
As Warehouse Operations Associate, you will crucial to the daily ongoings of our warehouse and pharmacy operations. You’ll help with all functions of our warehouse from receiving shipments to organizing inventory and doing weekly and monthly counts. We’re looking for someone with a ton of energy and a positive, can-do attitude to bring to the team.
What You'll Do:
- Be the point person for all receipts to the warehouse. Ensure shipments are logged electronically, inspected and put away in the proper location
- Keep track of incoming receipts and shipments in our inventory system
- Assist the Operations Manager with weekly inventory counts to ensure accurate inventory
- Pre-pack over-the-counter medications for distribution
- Coordinate shipments to other Ro pharmacy locations
- Help create a first-class warehouse experience for our local team by keeping the space organized and clean
- Accurately translate quantitative and qualitative data into Excel/ Google Sheets
- Be able to quickly understand how databases, systems, and processes work
What You'll Bring to the Operations Team:
- Strong organizational skills and careful attention to detail
- Fast learner - be able to find your rhythm quickly in new projects
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Connection with the mission of Ro
- Previous warehouse experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, bend, reach, pull, carry and generally help us get product from one location to another
- Vast experience with Microsoft Office or G-suite applications
Benefits + Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
• Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
• Commuter benefits
• Unlimited PTO
• Fitness reimbursement
• Paid maternity/parental leave
• A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
• The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.