We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company.
Site Reliability Engineer
We are Ro, a mission-driven healthcare technology company reinventing the way the healthcare system works. As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will work closely with the engineering team to maintain and create Ro's ultra-scalable and highly reliable software system.
At Ro, you will build technology to help people become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals and power our increasingly complex operations and fulfillment logistics.
What You’ll Do
- Own end-to-end availability and performance of RO production systems
- Design infrastructure that provides high levels of scalability, reliability, performance, while balancing security, maintainability, and operational excellence
- Bring composure to mission-critical events and lead others through structured and thoughtful responsesLead by example, establish credibility by leveraging your technical experience to mentor and coach SREs
- When needed, you have the troubleshooting and debugging skills to identify and correct environment issues
- Know when to innovate and when to prioritize existing technology and infrastructure debt, and have the experience to build and execute a plan while the “car is moving”
What You Bring to the Engineering Team
- 3+ years as a lead engineer on a production operations or SRE team
- 5+ years working in a DevOps style environment
- Have worked with cloud and container technologies such as AWS and Docker
- Systems configuration management, orchestration, and infrastructure as code with tools such as Chef and Terraform
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions that are easily maintainable, understandable and diagnosable
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and engineering teams
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality
- Belief that a team working well together is truly smarter than the single smartest person on that team
- Preference for working in a fast-moving environment, desire to challenge the status quo of how things are done
Bonus Points for
- Startup experience
- You have experience in working in HIPAA environment
- You like speaking in public about what you’re working on
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.