We're improving patient care through innovative telehealth technology
Senior Backend Developer$90k – $120k
Developers are only as good as their tooling. Know your tools and know how to use the right tool for the right job, while discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems. This is an exciting opportunity to have a huge impact in the early stages of our backend re-organization, while making a meaningful difference in the lives of clinicians and patients.
This is a full-time engineering position based in Hoboken, NJ.
Who you are
This candidate will help us establish best practices and conventions and well as adhere to already well-established industry standards. You must be familiar with modern standards such as common OOP patterns and the SOLID programming principal, as well as the ability to maintain legacy code with the drive to make things better.
What we’re looking for
• Knowledgeable in SQL and how to architect data that will scale
• Experience with PHP, Java, and Python, specifically around API design
• Fluent with Git workflows
• Ability to take constructive criticism and grow as a developer
• Ongoing interest in keeping up to date with the latest backend technologies
• Proficiency in test driven development
• Experience with Docker
• Ability to collaborate and work with a team
• Experience working with HIPAA data
What we offer
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Flexible hours and work environment
• Paid vacation
• Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance packages to fit your needs
• Flexible spending account for medical, commuter benefits
• 401(k) savings plan
• Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
• Employee events and catered team lunches
• ZogSports Team
• The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!
Creating a new standard of care requires passion, drive, and the desire to make health care accessible, efficient, and effective. HRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud to celebrate and foster diversity within our workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Health Recovery Solutions at a glance
Health Recovery Solutions focuses on Health Care Information Technology, Hospitals, Mobile Health, and Insurance Companies. Their company has offices in New York City and Hoboken. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Health Recovery Solutions has raised $4.059M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016 at a valuation of $35M.