Business Development Representative - Channel Sales$50k – $75k • 0.05% – 2.0%
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Health Hero, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise health & wellness. We work hard, and we're serious about health & having fun.
- 1-4 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing (SaaS experience a plus, but not required)
- Passion for health technology and a strong commitment to navigate large, complex organizations and educate them on the value that Health Hero will provide them
- You enjoy being in an environment and amongst peers that set bold goals and you bring a consistent track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets
- Salesforce product/sales experience a plus.
- You are naturally curious and enjoy learning
- Knowledge of PipeDrive CRM a plus
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required
- US work authorization
- You will develop and qualify opportunities within large hospitals & enterprises
- You will prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- You will work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Health Hero product
- You will aim to delight every potential Health Hero prospect with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
You will manage, track, and report sales activities and results using PipeDrive
Health Hero at a glance
Health Hero focuses on Healthcare, Health and Wellness, Patient Management, and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Health Hero has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2015 at a valuation of $4.5M.