Connecting the healthcare ecosystem on a secure clinical network
Forward Deployed Software Engineer$100k – $160k
• Engage directly with customers to design and develop applications & solutions on Health Gorilla Clinical Network.
• Become an expert in Health Gorilla IHE and FHIR APIs and associated tools to enable and assist customers to build their own applications
• Facilitate design, implementation, delivery and support across bi-directional HL7 and DICOM interfaces
• Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of applications and solutions.
• Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies
• Develop new specs, documentation, participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience in working with customers to develop and deploy new business solutions
• Strong HL7, IHE and FHIR understanding and experience. Ability to design, code and implement a variety of Interface Engine related solutions
• Experience with document and relational databases (any vendor)
• Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
• Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
Health Gorilla at a glance
Health Gorilla focuses on Health Care Information Technology, Big Data, and Mobile Health. Their company has offices in Sunnyvale. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Health Gorilla has raised $8.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.