AI and Interactive Marketing Platform for Automated Retail
Business Development Manager (Singapore)$40k – $60k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Based out of Hong Kong, SmartRetail has expanded to Singapore in 2017 and is transforming the vending machine category with innovative software and hardware solutions. With strong market demand, SmartRetail is now looking for a Business Development Manager that is looking for new challenges in an exciting and dynamic space.
You are part of an integral part of the company as the first major point of contact. As a Business Development Manager (BDM), you will focus on inbound and outbound leads and strive to convert them into clients through your positive attitude and impressive communication skills. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Lead management;
- Creating proposals;
- Conducting product demonstrations;
- End to end documentation;
- Weekly and monthly reporting.
- Entrepreneurial and hungry
- Able to work independently and proactively in order to deliver results
- Candidates should have excellent presentation and negotiation skills and a proven track record of achieving targets, including experience of business development, managing client relationships and building a professional contacts network
- Previous B2B sales experience, account management and portfolio building experience a plus
- Fluent in English (and preferably Chinese but not required). Good communication, interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Open to all sorts of backgrounds. Marketing agency / Media Sales a plus.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Dynamic environment with plenty of room to grow and learn
- Competitive salary package
- Multi-market exposure
- Great team that is willing to see you grow
SmartRetail at a glance
SmartRetail focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Advertising Platforms, Retail Technology, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in Hong Kong and Singapore. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at www.smartretail.co / http://www.health-addiction.com or find them on Facebook.