Headlight is a growth marketing company
Growth Manager$80k – $90k • 0.2% – 0.4%
*About the Role *
We are looking for a seasoned growth manager to lead strategy and operations across a portfolio of marketing channels for our clients. This is a great opportunity for an early career performance marketer to work with an experienced team on a diverse set of brands, platforms, and marketing challenges. You will not be siloed to a channel or client template: you will operate at the cutting edge of consumer tech, app, and ecommerce growth and be expected to drive company-wide best practices across channels and platforms.
You will be joining a profitable business with an established client portfolio in its earliest stages of growth. This creates an opportunity for the right person to drive outsized impact and grow rapidly. Individuals who demonstrate leadership potential will have the opportunity to evolve into a director role with their own team and client portfolio; individuals who demonstrate technical or strategic prowess will have the opportunity to drive our product and technology roadmap in meaningful ways. You will not be burdened with bureaucracy or process, only the expectation of outstanding teamwork and big impact.
*Who are we looking for?
Candidates must have 2-3 years or more of experience managing performance marketing efforts for consumer products, ideally with accountability for at least eight figures per year of advertising investment. You must bring expertise in at least one major channel and fluency in either web or mobile app analytics. Most importantly, you must be able to think rigorously from first principles and effectively solve problems in novel and challenging contexts.
As a fully remote company spanning multiple time zones and countries, we rely on a culture of direct accountability and trust and look for teammates that will operate effectively in that environment. You must be able to work semi-autonomously and deliver crystal clear communication in both synchronous and asynchronous formats.
If this sounds like you, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a few sentences on why you’re a great fit.
*What will you do every day:
- Own strategy and execution across a set of media channels
- Design solutions that solve for client business objectives around lifetime value, retention, and return on investment
- Work collaboratively with engineering to create analytics and automation products that maximize our operating leverage
- Work collaboratively with with design to implement rigorous, on-brand creative pipelines and testing frameworks
- Mentor and train junior teammates
*What you bring to the table: *
- 2-3 years of experience achieving business goals through growth and performance marketing
- Demonstrated expertise in at least one major channel or platform
- Fluency in excel, SQL, and general marketing analytics workflows + data structures
- Talent, hunger, and amazing teamwork
*What we bring to the table:
- Competitive salary and benefits with full medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- The opportunity to cut your teeth scaling incredible startups and large brands
- The opportunity to work alongside smart, ambitious, and mission-driven teammates
- The opportunity to work from wherever you want in the world
Headlight at a glance
Headlight focuses on Advertising, Ecommerce, Growth Hacker, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, and British Columbia. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.headlight.co/