Ecommerce made simple
Zentail is an ecommerce operations platform with one mission: make ecommerce simple. We help retailers in the following core areas:
- Marketplace optimization- Inventory, pricing, and order flow management- Supply chain management- Product information management- Ecommerce business reporting
We accomplish this by centralizing data and automating workflows built with the user experience in mind.
Our mission is to make ecommerce simple. To do that, we have to get the proper tools into the hands of retailers who have a desire to thrive in the new age of commerce. Our mission on the sales team is to identify these retailers and convert them into Zentailians.
As an Account Executive, your job will be to uncover the processes, goals, and businesses challenges of each retailer. By understanding their specific challenges, you can best educate them on how Zentail can create value for their business. Adding revenue allows Zentail to impact and help a larger market of retailers succeed. You'll know you are successful by the amount of revenue growth and the number of retailers added.
To be considered for this role you must have at least 3 years of quota carrying SaaS, ecommerce or CPG industry sales experience with a demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding quota. ### In this role, you will:
- Maintain a high-value pipeline
- Work closely with our BDR, Marketing, and Growth teams.
- Work closely with Solutions Engineers (Sales Engineers) to reinforce technical competence and capability during the sales process.
- Work closely with leadership to implement go-to-market strategies, service packages and pricing designed to acquire well known logos.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Extremely high business acumen
- Ecommerce expertise
- Passion, competitive drive, curiosity
- Adaptability and resourcefulness
- Ability to understand complex operational workflows
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven, positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, stay organized, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor's degree
Would be nice to have:
- Software sales experience
- Proven track record of success building qualified pipeline (prospecting + appointment setting)
- Inside sales experience
- Ecommerce experience
- CRM experience
- Enterprise prospecting experience
- Structured sales training
- Degree in Business
- On-target earnings: $150,000+
- Aggressive commission accelerator
Zentail comes with benefits:
- Stock Options
- Full Health Benefits -- 100% paid premiums!
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Weekly company lunches and Monday morning bagels
- Quarterly team events
- Flexible paid time off
- Unlimited snacks, coffee and sparkling water to keep you energized
- Choice of Mac or PC, as well as a standing desk
- Office is centrally located between Baltimore and Washington DC for easy commuting
- A rare chance to make an immediate impact and rise through the ranks of a fast-growing technology company
Clear Career Path and Development:
- 12 - 18 Months: opportunity for promotion to Senior Account Executive
- 24 Months: opportunity for promotion to sales leadership roles
- Zentail is a merit-driven organization: members of our team have risen from entry-level positions to senior executive positions. Exceptional performance will be recognized and rewarded with accelerated eligibility for promotion.
Full health benefits- 100% paid premiums!
401k plan with company matching
Flexible paid time off
Weekly company lunches and monday morning bagels
Unlimited snacks, coffee and sparkling water to keep you energized
Quarterly team events
Choice of mac or pc, as well as a standing desk
Office is centrally located to baltimore and d.c. for easy commuting
Zentail at a glance
Zentail focuses on Internet, SaaS, E-Commerce, Retail Technology, and Trading. Their company has offices in Baltimore and Columbia. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Zentail has raised $5M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.