The leading news service for cord-cutters
Lead ML Engineer$120k – $160k • 0.1% – 1.0%
Haystack TV is looking for a versatile individual to join our team and lead all machine learning efforts.
1) Architect, build and maintain ML Engineering framework to model, evaluate, and deploy ML models.
2) Working on Haystack's recommendation engine
3) Using statistical analysis to make recommendations and drive product feature development
1) Graduate degree (MS/PhD) in Applied Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field
2) At least 4+ year experience working on real world machine learning problems
3) Strong statistical and mathematical background.
5) Familiar with SQL, MongoDB and/or other databases
6) Experience writing production ready code
7) Excellent communication skills
8) Experience in NLP preferred
Haystack News at a glance
Haystack News focuses on Digital Media, Video, and News. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Haystack News has raised $6.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2020.