The Performance Platform for the Heavy Construction Industry
Android Developer$100k – $125k • 0.01% – 0.01%
HaulHub is a rapidly growing Series-B startup that provides much-needed technology to the heavy construction industry—an industry that contributes ~12% GDP. It's a huge opportunity! We're looking for entrepreneurial and motivated Android Developers to join our team. Check out this short (2 min) video for a glimpse into our platform: https://bit.ly/2KHvHfO
We believe in a positive, collaborative environment, and giving our developers hard problems to solve and the autonomy to solve them. We have minimal process and management, relying on YOU to take initiative and rise to the challenge. If you like to move fast, appreciate responsibility and independence, and enjoy building new products then HaulHub is for you.
This role is located in downtown Austin, TX (when normal working conditions resume).
A Note on COVID-19
Our team is distributed and working remotely comes naturally to us. We're continuing to build and improve our revolutionary platform with everyone's health and safety in mind. Therefore, interviews will be conducted via video chat. HaulHub raised Series-B prior to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and we're fortunate to be financially well-positioned.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- A passion for Android development and 4+ years of experience developing great apps in the Android ecosystem.
- The ability to clearly communicate with other developers and non-technical teammates verbally and in writing
- Experience building native Android apps using Kotlin (2+ years)
- Mastery of best-practice mobile architecture and modular design, including patterns such as MVVM
- A thorough understanding of dependency injection
- Proficiency in multi-threading, and experience with performance and memory profiling
- Knowledge of layouts, themes, styles, views and other Android UI concepts especially pertaining to Material Design Guidelines
- A firm belief that automated testing is important and experience writing both unit and instrumentation tests
- Familiarity with build tools and continuous integration
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
- 100% company-paid dental coverage
- Unrestricted vacation time
- Vision, Life, 401K and other benefit options available
- Flexible WFH/remote schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.