The Performance Platform for the Heavy Construction Industry
Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails) - Atlanta$115k – $150k • 0.01% – 0.1%
HaulHub is a rapidly growing Series-B startup that provides much-needed technology to the heavy construction industry—an industry that contributes ~12% GDP. It's a huge opportunity! We're looking for entrepreneurial and motivated Android Developers to join our team. Check out this short (2 min) video for a glimpse into our platform: https://bit.ly/2KHvHfO
We believe in a positive, collaborative environment, and giving our developers hard problems to solve and the autonomy to solve them. We have minimal process and management, relying on YOU to take initiative and rise to the challenge. If you like to move fast, appreciate responsibility and independence, and enjoy building new products then HaulHub is for you.
This role is based in our Atlanta office, located near Ponce City Market (once the pandemic ends).
A Note on COVID-19
Our team is distributed and working remotely comes naturally to us. We're continuing to build and improve our revolutionary platform with everyone's health and safety in mind. Therefore, interviews will be conducted via video chat. HaulHub raised Series-B prior to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and we're fortunate to be financially well-positioned. .
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ years of Ruby on Rails experience, and understands how to build Rails features that scale.
- Thrived in a fast-paced, start-up environment and doesn't get blocked
- Led development of a critical, user-facing initiative or feature, and delivered on time, with quality.
- Mastery of computer science fundamentals (data structures, big-O algorithmic analysis, etc.)
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with related web-based technologies, such as ReactJS
- Experience with SQL
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
- 100% company-paid dental coverage
- Unrestricted vacation time
- Vision, Life, 401K and other benefit options available
- Flexible WFH/remote schedule as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.