Eliminating information failure
We're looking for someone who has:
- Several years of experience programming; you’ve learned multiple languages and you’re acquainted with software development practices
- Current experience coding in Rust, especially publishing crates, working with parallelism, or interacting with the Rust community.
On a typical day:
- You’ll be writing Rust code to contribute to our open-source HASH application, which publishes to a variety of targets (wasm via npm; python via pip; rust via cargo; …), and enables on high performance agent-based simulations.
- You’ll work closely with Jude, our CTO, in reviewing each other’s contributions to the Rust codebase and evolving the platform’s architecture.
We're happy to teach on the job...
- Any particular language, framework, architecture, or software development process.
...but we need you to come into the job knowing:
- How to program in Rust
- How proactively find and fix bugs in your own code
Please include a resume and a cover letter expressing your interest in working with HASH. Your application will be reviewed directly by us, the founders at HASH, and not by a recruiter or any other third party. We aim to reply to all recruiting correspondence within three business days.