Client Success Manager$40k – $60k • 0.1% – 0.5%
As a Harness Client Success Manager, you'll be a product expert who ensures clients are trained effectively on the platform, execute their campaigns efficiently and work with them to troubleshoot common issues as they arise. As the key touch-point between Harness and our customers, you will drive details and efficiencies for their campaigns while also acting as a strategic partner to grow their donors on our platform and build strong relationships with our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Work with to finalize creative briefs and set up campaigns in the Harness platform
- Onboard clients to the platform
- Ensure they successfully and efficiently manage their campaigns
- Manage incoming client service requests from all clients
What you’ll need:
- 2-5 yrs of relevant experience, preferably with a fundraising, marketing or ad tech platform
- Experience and familiarity with the digital and social ad landscape
- Proven history of client satisfaction and above average retention rate
- Ability to manage a high volume of clients and requests at once.
- Start up experience is a plus!
- Live in the Tampa city area or willing to relocate
Our ideal candidate:
- Knows how to prioritize
- Can manage large volumes of work while remaining organized and proactive.
- Is excited about owning our clients and growing an efficient and effective system to manage and grow this line of revenue.
- Can set expectations and reinforce them in an engaging and friendly way
- Communicates well and often, both internally and externally
- Is comfortable making decisions on their own, but knows when to ask for help
- Cares about what we're building
- Is reliable; we need to depend on each other!
- Is patient, kind, respectful, and honest
Harness at a glance
Harness focuses on Social Fundraising and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Tampa. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Harness has raised $90K of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2015 at a valuation of $600K.
You can view their website at http://harnessgiving.com