1 Hour Grocery Delivery
Head of Online Marketing - Campaign Strategy
HappyFresh is looking for a talented Head of Online Marketing for Indonesia team. At HappyFresh, we pride ourselves for being “the players” whose contribution matters in the grocery industry. Since 2015, our leading technology product has not only been delivering groceries, but also liberating people’s life for a simpler, healthier, and better lifestyle.
Visit our official YouTube Channel and Instagram Account to see what the Indonesian marketing team has been up to.
As Indonesia’s Head of Online Marketing, you’ll be managing our talented online marketers (CRM, Social Media, Copywriter, and Campaigns) and marketing budget and allocation. You’ll also be the main contact point for Indonesia online marketing team when it comes to regional campaigns.
In a short amount of time, you’ll grow the Indonesia business through the usage of online marketing channels, while your long term goal is to groom and grow the team individually and collectively.
We’re looking for someone who is not only creative, but also good with numbers
Why numbers? Because you need to:
- Analyze user journey funnel end-to-end to drive short term & long term acquisition and retention strategies.
- Monitor growth metrics daily, track KPIs, & take action on observed trends.
- Perform campaigns report and A/B testing.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Plan & implement seasonal and local marketing campaigns.
- Work with offline marketing & partnership department to drive brand awareness.
- Spot gaps and trends in the daily business numbers and propose rectification plan.
What makes you “The One”?
- Able to communicate well in English & Bahasa.
- Strong background of email, mobile marketing tools, and social media analytics (including Facebook and Instagram insights).
- Analytical capabilities with strong insight and understanding of how a business operates.
- Creative mindset with deep understanding of the market ecosystem.
- Able to work independently and thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
- Leadership skills that can guide each team member to the next level.
- Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, e-commerce or start-up is preferred.
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts: affordable grocery special for HappyFreshers!
- Generous medical, dental, and maternity insurance
- HappyHealth; allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Muaythai for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
- Cakes for every birthday/work anniversary, pizza/martabak everytime we find something to celebrate
See what it's like to work here: http://happyfresh.com/careers