1 Hour Grocery Delivery
Customer Service Intern
No salary • No equity
What You'll Be Doing ?
* Handle customer feedback, inquiries, complaints and requests that come through The Company's various communication channels. These include but are not limited to inbound calls, Zendesk tickets, Facebook comments, app store reviews and live chat.
* Handle customer-service-related inquiries and requests from The Company's riders, rangers and shoppers (hereinafter referred to as 'The Fleet') and escalate less-related matters to relevant persons or divisions.
* Send messages and conduct outbound calls in order to investigate and resolve customer and the fleet issues as well as to update relevant persons regarding the status of their queries and issues.
* Escalate relevant customer inquiries and complaints to appropriate divisions – Operations, IT,Content, Finance, HR, Business Development and Marketing.
* Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
What We Are Looking For ?
* Currently pursuing or recently finish a Bachelor Degree in Customer Service or any other field.
* Able to take pressure, patient, friendly, customer-centric.
* Have great interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to multitask and good problem solving skills.
* Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken).
* Passion for startup and e-commerce.
* Available full time for at least 3 months (longer internship preferred).
Perks & Culture
* Monthly allowance
* Free flow of snacks in the pantry
* Flexible working hours
* Fun, friendly, young and dynamic colleagues
* Multi-cultural environment
* Smart casual attire everyday
See what it's like to work here: happyfresh.com/careers