Point-of-Sale Instant Consumer Lending Platform
UI Designer$2k – $4k
HappyEMI is a next-generation consumer finance company providing shoppers with instant financing at the point-of-sale in-stores and online platforms making it Peopleless, Paperless financing platform. HappyEMI's has an edge over others through its data-driven approach that underwrites risk beyond credit score to reach broader consumer base by using alternative data points and has signed up major retail brands in categories such as Mobile, Consumer Durables, Home Improvement, & Car Accessories. HappyEMI monetizes through subvention from Manufactures and Retailers and financing charges from Consumers. HappyEMI helps its Retail Partners improve sales conversions, boost basket sizes, and increase customer happiness.
1. Plan and implement new designs
2. Optimize existing user interface designs
3. Test for intuitivity and experience
4. Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
5. Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
6. Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
7. Create prototypes for new product ideas
8. Test new ideas before implementing
9. Conduct an ongoing user research
UX-UI Designers are generally responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. Their responsibility is to deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
What're we looking for?
1. We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
2. As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
3. You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology.
4. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
Job requirements and qualifications:
1. 0-2 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
2. UI design portfolio
3. Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
5. Ability to discuss and explain design options
6. Detail oriented
7. Critical thinker
8. Problem solver and customer-oriented
9. Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
10. Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
11. Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
Send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
HappyEMI at a glance
HappyEMI focuses on Financial Services, Retail Technology, and Consumer Lending. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, HappyEMI has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2017.