Point-of-Sale Instant Consumer Lending Platform
EA to CEO₹3.6L – ₹4.2L • 0.25% – 0.5%
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Maintaining the CEO’s calendar on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, along with providing necessary documents as required.
• Plan and schedule on-site and off-site meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
• Assemble recurring as well as meeting and travel specific briefings which include travel information, meeting agendas, speeches, background and/or meeting materials, etc.
• Responsible for a broad range of strategic and tactical administrative support activities.
• Routinely interacting with the highest levels of the organization, as well as domestic and international clients, community and organization leaders in coordinating projects, meetings and phone calls with executives.
• Tracking critical items and making sure they are completed to include, but not limited to, meeting action items.
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Planning and processing domestic and international travel.
• Vendor management, Stationary inventory control
• Preparing CEO's expense report, reconciling credit card statements or submitting billing information.
• Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintains internal and external client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Oversee filing system and distribution of documents as required, manages workflow and project coordination with support staff.
• Prepare expense reports, providing supporting documentation and assuring compliance with expense policy.
• Research and prepare correspondence, agendas, presentations and other materials independently.
• Working in conjunction with other administrative staff on various corporate office duties.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintain a positive relationship with all staff to ensure excellent inside customer service.
• Represent HappyEMI in a positive and professional manner at all times.
• Perform all other duties as directed and assist the overall team effort in any way possible.
HappyEMI at a glance
HappyEMI focuses on Financial Services, Retail Technology, and Consumer Lending. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, HappyEMI has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2017.