Head of Sales & Marketing _ Chief Story Teller₹6L – ₹7L • No equity
Do you have a deep understanding of customer needs and an instinctual ability to sell? Are you passionate about hospitality, with a full of stories to prove it? If the next step in your career includes being part of an outstanding, dynamic sales team focused on leveraging a leading experiential hospitality brand, then read on.
Think you have what it takes? You will be successful in your role by effectively:
- Understanding that the guest comes first and that making them feel that way will be the key to our success.
- Accompanying the guest in their planning stage by uncovering all of their needs and requirements to be able to propose the perfect selection of retreats for their upcoming getaway.
- Ensuring a proactive follow-up with guest from the planning stage to booking of the retreats.
- Building a rapport of trust with the guest by delivering on what you promised: providing the right information within the appropriate time frame;
- Representing Happy Retreats with suppliers for all guest related matter during the booking stage.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets;
- Managing ongoing relationship with guest: following up on satisfaction survey results, ongoing communication to nurture and help plan next getaway.
- Managing multiple guests request simultaneously with phone and email and ensuring all conversations are responded to in a timely manner.
- Research and source for new revenue opportunities and methods to achieve sales goals;
- Search assigned market for new B2B streams on a regular basis;
- Build and establish travel agency business within market;
- Retain and manage business relationships for each agency and develop a personalized approach to help maximize B2B profits.
- Generate ideas and strategies to actively participate in companies growth.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- You have sales, hospitality, or service related experience;
- You have excellent communication skills: listening, written, verbal; English and French, Spanish is an asset.
- You are self-motivated and results driven;
- You are very well organized and have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities at the same time;
- You strive in an environment that fast paced and always evolving making you very adaptable;
- You are customer focused: you have a friendly professional approach when dealing with guests and are committed to their satisfaction;
- You are a quick learner, open to feedback, and invest in your own continuous improvement;
- You are all about attention to detail and take pride in your work.
This is not your average day job! Under the Happy Retreats roof, you create your own success. To help make it happen, we provide:
- A dynamic & entrepreneurial atmosphere where you are given room to do your best work;
- A casual dress code; we want your ability to close, not your clothes;
At Happy Retreats, we look beyond the piece of paper; we want a special kind of person! Reach out and show us what you’ve got!
Please note only retained candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Think you’re a good fit? Apply today.
Happy Retreats at a glance
Happy Retreats focuses on Hospitality, Events, Entertainment Industry, and Venue And Events. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.happyretreats.in